- One King Bedroom – 2 Bathrooms Jacuzzi and shower
- Quality Lane Leather Queen Sofa Sleeper
- Quality Lane Leather Recliner
- Fully Equipped Modern Kitchen
- Central Heating and Air
- Washer and Dryer
- Gas Log Fireplace – Auto Light
- 2 Large Flat Screen TVs
- Direct TV with Prime Viewing Package – (NFL Sunday Package during season)
- 4 Person Hot Tub in Gazebo Overlooking Bluff – (drained and cleaned after each visit)
- Awesome deck system overlooking edge of bluff
- Large covered entertaining deck
- Tiered viewing deck overlooking the bluff’s edge
- Unique Outdoor Fire Pit – Dry Furnished Wood
- Propane Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Chairs
- Circular Drive-Through ATV/Boat Trailer Parking
1 Bedroom Cabin near Broken Bow and Beavers Bend State Park
Our cabins near Broken Bow Lake and Beavers Bend State Park are the perfect destination for year round vacations and weekend getaways and our cabins offer all the luxuries and ammenities of a 5 star resort.
Jagged Edge Cabin – Constructed 2012 – On a 50′ Bluff Overlooking the Creek Near Broken Bow Lake and Beavers Bend State Park
Jagged Edge is secluded and located on a 50-foot bluff overlooking East Fork Lukfata Creek. The front of the cabin consists of many large windows and a covered porch emboldened with large timber beams. The windows are enhanced by hewn log siding and gray rock work. BUT, you are in for a real treat with its viewing deck and Hot Tub Gazebo built right on the bluff. A cedar rail fence runs adjacent to the bluff for your protection. Your safety is our priority, so be mindful of the bluff and please do not leave small children unattended. Another popular attraction is the fire pit which is constructed on structural earth fill encased in large slab rock. The unique fire pit overlooks the creek and took my family several days to complete.
This is an extremely large one bedroom cabin. It is two storied, with two baths and vaulted living area. It portrays a rustic aura with yellow pine paneling, personally logged blue stain pine ceilings, beautiful circle-sawn oak floors, and rock fireplace. The living area is spacious, and the bedroom, which is located on the upper floor is large with a Jacuzzi bath. The bedroom furniture and tables are handmade and beautifully crafted from native Eastern Cedar logs. The kitchen has all the cookware, utensils, dinnerware and appliances of a typical home in addition to an outside propane grill. A large HDTV is located in the living area and a smaller one in the bedroom. You’ll be delighted with the auto light fireplace.